Don’t let an Emergency or a Disaster shut you down Permanently!
Our region is well known for unpredictable weather that, with increasing frequency, causes serious disaster situations.
Rather than question the possibility of a disaster, a professional facility manager or a property owner should ask, “What could happen, and when?” Whether a natural disaster strikes, such as a severe storm, flood or earthquake or the more common man-made emergencies happen, including fire, smoke, pipe burst, chemical or oil spill – preparation allows for speedy handling, minimizing loss and reducing expense as well as the effect on the:
- Health and safety of employees and tenants
- Building owned and operated by company
- Equipment owned and operated by company
- Interruptions to business operations
- Inventory and/or contents
- Financial survival
- Future public relations
Pre-seclect a Disaster Recovery & Restoration Contractor!
A critical part of any written Emergency Procedure Plan includes Pre-selecting a multi-faceted restoration contractor. The day after a disaster when the management team faces incredible stress, is not the time to search for a restoration or emergency response contractor. Further, when a regional disaster caused your own disaster, you my NOT be able to secure a local dependable emergency services contractor.
Be Prepared, Plan Ahead!
Prestige Services provides:
- 24-hour emergency response
- Fleet of truck-mounted restoration equipment
- Water extraction equipment
- Commercial Building Drying Machines
- Immediate Board-up, Global Wrap or Tarping
- Full service property damage restoration
- Complete cleaning, deodorization
- Contamination removal
- Death or injury scene clean-up
- Document recovery and electronic restoration
- Emergency management consulting
- National IICRC Certified Restorers on staff